Welcome to Webeel. The following Terms & Conditions govern your access and/or use of Webeel’s website, products, categories, sub-categories, pages related to the website (any applications, mobile applications, content, and materials) whether as a registered user or a guest.
In addition, your privileges and obligations regarding your purchase and/or use of products and/or the services, information, software offered by us are ruled by the terms of our agreement, product license agreement, order or order schedule with Webeel or as may be applicable.
If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you are not permitted to use the Webeel’s website. Kindly note that Webeel can change these terms & conditions at any time without notice and it is for your general information and use only. In case you use the platform or website after the change of any of these Terms & conditions then you are entirely agreeing to all of the changes.
Access and/or use of Webeel’s website, products, categories, sub-categories, and pages related to the website (any applications, mobile applications, content, and materials) by anyone under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited. By agreeing to these terms and continuing to browse through the site, you represent that you are 18 years of age or above and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter and abide by these Terms & Conditions.
In order to use certain features in this website you may need to set up an account, you must give only relevant and accurate information when doing so. By accessing the account, you represent that you have been authorized by the Webeel to do so and are accessing the account only by using the credentials provided to you by the Webeel. You shall not use any account belonging to any other person without the prior, written permission of Webeel. You must bring to our immediate notice when someone is using your account without your permission. You cannot transfer your account to someone else and by doing so, you could incur civil or criminal charges. We are not accountable for the damages and/losses caused by someone using your account without your permission.
- The content of the website is subject to change without prior notice and is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any other third party offers warranty/guarantee for the truthfulness, timeline, presentation, completeness or relevance of the information and resources found or provided on this website. You accept that those information and resources will contain inaccuracies or errors. We deeply rule out the liability for any such discrepancy or errors to the fullest degree as permitted by the law.
- We are not liable for the use of any information and resources found on this website as it is entirely at your own risk.
- The website contains materials which includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, that is specifically owned by or licensed to us.
- Note that any unauthorized use of this website may raise a claim for damages and/or could be a criminal offence.
- Under any circumstances you may not create a link to this website from another website or document without getting the prior consent of the Webeel.
- Any dispute arising because of the use of this website in any illegal way is subject to the laws of India and other regulatory authorities.
#557, 1st Floor, 5th Cross St, PVP Garden,
Aminjikarai, Chennai, 600 029, Tamil Nadu, India